Administration

Background:

AL WAHA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is a division of AL WAHA  LANGUAGE SCHOOL . The Language school was started 20 years ago in 1995 by the Othman Family who wanted to see children learning in an ethical and moral environment that is academically fulfilling. The school opened in September 1995 with 45 male students only. For three years it was faced with challenges such as no running water and using a generator for electricity. Today ALWAHA Language school is thriving and progressing well with 1105 students from pre-kindergarten to grade 11.

After establishing themselves and realizing the growing need for a broader based curriculum, for the ever changing world, they decided to open an American division within their school.